We don’t just bring the food, we design & plan your dream day.
- What if your wedding…
- was a personalized reflection of you and your fiancé
- was expertly managed, making planning easy and stress-free
- stayed on budget because all vendors and expenses were in one spot
- featured sensational cuisine, customized to your vision and guests
Our team will collaborate with you to select the right services, vendors, design, and cuisine to ensure a graceful flow from ceremony and cocktail hour to your reception. All the basics are covered to ensure a seamless (and fun!) day.
why do we include planning?
Weddings are like building a house. There are a lot of moving parts and people coming together to create your vision. While you can DIY the details, our experience has taught us that important details can go overlooked – simply because people don’t know what they don’t know. This leaves you and your family to manage wedding day problems – when you should be celebrating and sipping champagne.
We want all our couples to have dreamy wedding days, so we’re here to manage all the details for you. Here’s what’s included with all our wedding catering packages:
- One-Stop Shop for your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour & Reception
- Develop a custom floor plan
- Create & manage full event timeline
- Easy expense tracking with budget management & one bill
- Vendor payments & gratuities managed on your behalf
- Direct wedding rehearsal (up to one hour)
- Day of coordination (up to 12 hours)
- One Planner & One Assistant
- Set Up Decor
- Guestbook | Cake Sets | Menus | Place Cards | Favors | Etc.
- Monitor All Vendors from Check In to Check Out
- Ceremony Coordination
- Guide the Newlyweds Through their Reception
- Return Personal Decor & Gifts at the End of the Evening
Already have a wedding planner? No problem.
Our team collaborates well with local planners and works very well alongside brides that prefer to DIY. You can rest assured that literally every detail is covered as we focus on your food and beverage needs while seamlessly managing the planning tasks as a team with other vendors and planners.